The figure below shows the experiment plot and is located on the left side of the user interface. Besides seeing the graph here the user can also set some characteristics and save the measurement data.
- Tab display: switched the input and output parameters for the different experiments.
- Plot: displays the measurement data from one sensor and one radiation source.
- "Export Data" button: the user has the possibility to save the measurement data in a Text File after the measurement process is finished.
- Scroll: options for zooming the characteristic represented on the graph.
- Scaling buttons: the x-scale and y-scale from the graph can be modified.
- "Log-File Path": The user has the possibility to define the path were the measurement data should be stored before starting to take measurements.
For more information also for the the User Interface for the Experiment "Intensity over distance" check the full description.